Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The joy of Thrifting....







Don't you just love that little bargin at the end of the day, the one that you think is the best treasure ever....and it will be for the next 24hrs, hopefully be put somewhere and used if not displayed. So every time you look at it, the memory of a great buy! I love the backing and it would be a shame to cover the old "templates"up. N.B the Weetbix card. The bright colours and there postioning....I love that nonchalant manner of piecing. So off to finish a quilt, make an Easter Bonnet and cup of tea.

3 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

whoa, i almost fell over when I saw you were back. hee hee.
nice post. love the thrifty find! x

Sarah said...

Welcome back to blogland. We all missed you! Nice find girlfriend. Do you think that in 60 years someone might be thrifting our things? I've a few unfinished projects that someday, someone might get a kick out of.

lindyandmark said...

I'll believe you're regularly posting when you start posting at the same regularity of your two talented sisters!
My, Trish must be so impressed with her trio of talented girlies!!